GET MARKETING PRODUCT NOW

Bookmark and Share



I'd much rather earn your respect that you money.

You'll find no "smoke and mirrors" here. I'm not going to use flowery prose and psychological word pictures to convince you to buy. That's not my style. What you see is what you get. It's reality, not some illusion that I've conjured up to get inside your wallet.

Having said that, this training is NOT for you if...

1. You want information you don't need.

This training is not a "tell all". It's not an encyclopedia. It's not the only list-marketing resource you'll ever need. It's a starting point. It's what you need in order to start, strengthen and sustain a list. I'm not about to throw in dozens upon dozens of different techniques just to add more "thump" to the offer. I'm going to give you exactly what you need to see results. Any added stuff will only distract you at this point. In other words, I'm going to share 3 ways to get your emails delivered, not 27 ways. Listen to me carefully: you do NOT need "information overload"!

2. You anticipate results without work.

If you are one of those people who expect to build a quality list without investing your time and effort into it, then don't waste either of our time. Just walk away now and don't order. However, if you are someone who is willing to follow instructions and spend an hour or so each day working on your list marketing, this is for you! I've used the analogy many times: there are only two ways to get to the top of an oak tree. One is to climb it. The other is to sit on an acorn and wait. If you're a waiter, it's time to leave. If you're a climber, it's gonna be a pleasure doing business with you.

3. You have unrealistic expectations.

If you expect to get thousands of subscribers in the next week, it's time to lower your sights. How many subscribers can you expect? I don't know. There are so many factors involved that I'd have to be a math whize to calculate it. I honestly don't care about "numbers" in terms of how many subscribers are on a list. I only care about the results shown in profit earned. That's why I teach it like I teach it: that a quality subscriber is worth 100X a non-quality subscriber. What I'm going to teach you is how to make money even if you only have 50 subscribers on your list. I'm going to educate you on a process that you will be able to multiply thousands of times over during the months and years of list-building to come for you.

If you're a stand-up guy (or gal!), then let's put this to work for you...

The Magical Equation:
Information + Application = Value

How much is The List P.R.O.F.I.T. System™ worth to you? It's really hard to say. How much is an education worth to a surgeon? How much is training worth to an airline pilot? How much is information worth to a stock investor?

It's "worth" whatever you get from it. Only when information and application are added together does it create true "value".

I can tell you that similar content sells for $97.00 - $497.00. I've actually seen one course with similar information selling for $997.00.

But, like I said earlier, you don't have to pay top-dollar for quality information. So, because I have other courses available that I'd like you to consider purchasing down the road sometime, I'd like to "prove" myself to you and win your trust.

It's for this reason that I've decided to sell
the course to you for a mere $37.00.

But there's more because you'll also get...

5 FREE Bonuses For Ordering Now:


Free Bonus Gift #1:
Squeeze / Opt-In Page HTML Template
.

You'll receive a free copy of my own proven-effective "squeeze" page (opt-in page) HTML template which you can modify and load to your own site to begin building your own list. Instead of buying pricey squeeze page software programs, simply make a few changes to this HTML template and you'll have a customized page to collect opt-in leads.

Free Bonus Gift #2:
10 Ready-Made, Fill-In-The-Blank Subject Line Templates.

You'll also receive a pack of subject line templates, along with complete examples on how to use them. Instead of trying to craft the perfect subject line to get the attention of your subscriber, simply plug in your details into the ready-made template and insert it into your mailing system.

Free Bonus Gift #3:
How To Triple Your Opt-In Rate
.

In this special report you'll discover how to scientifically use capture boxes in your site's salesletter or content pages in order to get more people to join your lists. It's another technique (in addition to the "landing page") for collecting permission based subscribers.

Free Bonus Gift #4:
Quickview Checklist

In this short, 10-page file you'll have a quick "overview" look at the entire system in a brief "checklist" style presentation. Print this report out to mark your progress and stay on track in achieving the steps of the system.

Free Bonus Gift #5:
Personal Answer To Your Most "Burning" Question

You can email me one question about list-marketing at anytime within one full year of your purchase and I will personally answer it. That's right, I will answer it - not some ghostwriter or member of my staff ... ME. After ordering you'll be given special instructions on how to submit your question to me for a prompt reply. (Note: I reserve the right to refuse any "loaded" question. I.E. Don't ask me, "Jimmy, how can I make a million dollars with my list." :-)



Together these 5 free bonuses are worth more than 20X your investment in the The List P.R.O.F.I.T. System™ -- but they're all yours absolutely free when you order today.

If You Don't Make Your Purchase Price Back
Within 30 Days, I'll Let You Keep It For Free!

Can I help you start your own list and make money from it? I'm convinced that I can, but I want you to be convinced too.

The only way to find out is to try everything in my program out entirely at my risk. The List P.R.O.F.I.T. System™ comes with a 100% no-questions asked, money-back guarantee. I personally guarantee that you'll see results from using it.

In fact, I'll make this bold guarantee: if you follow the instructions in this course and don't make at least your $27.00 investment back in your first 30 days, I'll let you keep the entire course for free.

If it doesn't at least pay for itself, you won't pay for it either!

All you have to do is TRY it for 30 days (that is, you gotta do something ... don't just order it and let it set there gathering dust!) and if it hasn't brought in $37.00, I'll refund your transaction and you get to keep the course just for trying.

There is absolutely no way that you can lose - except by not taking me up on this risk-free examination of The List P.R.O.F.I.T. System™.
TODAY ONLY AT $2.95



GEt the best SERP with Online tools for Small business Internet Marketing and show you how to create more powerful websites, generate search traffic, and use blogs.Seo service ebook and software and all about tools for online.clickbank(cbreceipt),
seo tools,internet marketing,seo service,get traffic,cbreceipt,ebook,software
twitter,facebook,Blogging

{ 0 ulasan... Views All / Send Comment! }

Catat Ulasan