Bookmarketing from Facebook

Bookmark and Share
So how can a website capture 25% of all US-based traffic grow? To take care of your current home page! Recently, many Facebook users (including me) have been presented with a gray bar at the top of the Facebook website Facebook invite them to your home page. Facebook is using a subtle trick which is not much a trick at all, however, Facebook's approach bookmarketing doubt, tens of thousands to convince people to change their Facebook home page today. The instructions in the gray bar is pretty easy to follow and low and behold it works, but what is the magic behind this technology? Is it something in JavaScript Ajax Facebook or magic? In fact, it's just a normal button linked to Facebook. In Firefox you can click and drag any text or image link on the home icon and make the link from your homepage. You can try dragging this link to your homepage icon ... View Now home page has changed. Magic. Unfortunately, this trick does not work in the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari or Google Chrome, so I guess that little gray bar just to be for Firefox users. The whole approach reminds me of a Facebook Internet Checkers opponent I faced in the late 90's. As I prepared my next move, my opponent spoke to me ", press Alt + F4 to change the colors of neon correction." Being addicted to neon colors and I could not resist and after hitting alt + f4 Internet Checkers my window closed, my opponent won by default and you are off to claim another victim on his way to the glory of Internet Checkers. While Facebook may or may not care about their win-loss ratio on the Internet Ladies, who are concerned with dominating the social networking world. In developing a feature rather mundane but is seldom used in Firefox, Facebook is likely to appear innovative without having much further to recognize your browser and try to convince you to change your home page. The "work?" Factor alone is likely to grace the compensation of Facebook users update their home pages. I like to see Facebook make an effort to browser-based bookmarketing. In the race of social networking, social news and social bookmarking services often forget that some of the best markers are located right below the address bar. Facebook has not lost sight of this and now even more of your users will be greeted by the voyeuristic satisfaction of knowing what your friends are doing, every time you open your browser. So now I want to hear from you. What techniques bookmarketing based browser do you use?

{ 1 ulasan... Views All / Post Comment! }

kang sugeng berkata...

This good article for me, increase my knowledge, open my mind. thanks for this article, I like so much.
islam religion belief
islam religion
women in islam

Catat Ulasan