Pregnant Woman Smoking Cigarettes: Holiday Inn Express, Lancaster, PA, Poolside, July 20, 2010

Bookmark and Share

Pregnant Woman Smoking Cigarettes: Holiday Inn Express, Lancaster, PA, Poolside, July 20, 2010 Later the esposa walked out here and she also thought that the woman in the white bikini top was both smoking and pregnant. A combination we don't see every day. Very retro, I suppose. Maybe the maternity ward will send them home with some coupons for Similac, Marlboros, and Pampers. This was a nice pool--clean, but very shallow. Update: I am surprised with how many hits this video is getting. I am so old I recall my pediatrician smoking in the office with me and my parents. From: JeffHfromoxford Views: 1103 1 ratings Time: 00:48 More in Travel & Events

{ 0 ulasan... Views All / Send Comment! }

Catat Ulasan