Great News Today

Bookmark and Share

Great News Today


Pamela Anderson Says No to Botox, Yes to Aging Naturally

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 12:25 PM PDT

She's 43 years old and remains one of the most lusted for women in the world, as a new piece in Fabulous magazine on Pamela Anderson puts it. With all this and despite the Botox craze sweeping the entire world, not just Hollywood, the former "Baywatch" babe would rather she aged gracefully because, as she says in more or less words, she'd rather be wrinkled than look all plastic. Never the one to make a big secret of the surgical interventions she underwent, mostly on her chest, Pamela has often said that she draws the line when it comes to things she'd do to her face. As strange as it may sound, there is nothing to terrify her about growing old, therefore she sees no need to go all out of her way to make herself look younger. At least, not surgically because, understandably, she does use cosmetic and beauty products – she just doesn't use them as frequently as other female stars do. "I haven't done Botox. I don't like all that facial stuff. It scares me. You see these people who have had it, and they all look the same. I just don't think I should go that way, especially at 43. I think I should just age. I've never been the prettiest person, and I don't feel I need to chase youth. No [I'm not afraid of sun damage]. The sun feels great. I don't put a lot of effort into myself with beauty products and haircare. I haven't had a facial for a while. I like to be natural," Pamela reveals for Fabulous. In saying this, she iterates the statements she was making last year, also on the topic of beauty and protection against the damaging rays of the sun. "What does it take to look like me? Not much, I don't wear sunscreen. I don't have a skincare program. I have no dermatologist and no cosmetic surgeon. Nothing's been shot into this face. I don't think I'm going to tweak anything. I'm kind of done with it all. I want to see what I look like when I'm old – I'm curious where that's going to take me," the star was saying, as we also reported at the time. Pamela is not the only celebrity to come out recently guns a-blaze against Botox. Actress Daryl Hannah also said just recently she never had any work done, while singer Kylie Minogue revealed in an interview she was done with Botox for good, and would only rely on a Pond's face cream to help her fight wrinkles.

{ 0 ulasan... Views All / Send Comment! }

Catat Ulasan